Tuesday, April 24, 2012

brown paper packages tied up with string, these are a few of my favourite things


No one really seems to like Tuesdays. Some people like Mondays (back to work/school! Yay! Okay, so I've never met one of these mystical people, but still) Wednesdays are the middle of the week, Thursdays are ALMOST FRIDAY! and Friday is ALMOST THE WEEKEND! (And, well, if you don't like the weekend there's something wrong with you.)

Really, though, Tuesdays get no love. (Poor Tuesdays. They're like that oatmeal raisin cookie no one ever wants to eat.) So, I decided to start... Favourite Tuesdays! I'll post about something that I love. You can let me know what you think or show me something you love in return.

Today... I'll show you one of my Favourite Songs. (It takes a capital because it's just so amazing. Also, I have a lot of them!)



I adore all of Vienna Teng's songs, but this one is the best. I love this song. I love the music, I love her voice, and I love the lyrics. It also reminds me of one of my best friends... so basically it's just an all around amazing song! 

(Wow. This was a totally serious post. I'm pretty surprised! No worries, return to usual crazy programming next time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They make my day brighter, and I promise to answer every single one :)