Monday, April 23, 2012

i hate you, mother nature


I've been noticing around the blogosphere (I've never used that word before, but it's pretty cool! Not quite as good as tenebrific, but then what is?) a tendency to post about summer. "Oh, summer's coming- here's what I've been doing to prepare!" That's all well and good... except for the fact that we just got TWO FEET OF SNOW. (And, despite the fact that it's turning into freezing rain, the buses weren't even cancelled. Does this schoolboard want us all to die?)

Here's a photo I took this morning, just to prove it: 



Poor little flowers...

4 comments:

  1. it's been super cold here too! we've only got rain- can't believe you are seeing snowflakes

    Jordan xx
    - Boho Vanity Giveaway -

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just so unfair, isn't it? It's died down to rain now- I hope that doesn't mean you'll get the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeek! Snow in April, that's just not right.

    xoxo,
    Melissa
    t-g-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! What happened to global warming?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They make my day brighter, and I promise to answer every single one :)