Wednesday, August 8, 2012

i love my kitties... most of the time

Ok, I think the title really says it all here. In case you didn't know... I have two cats! And they (although less than overjoyed) are the subject of today's PDA photos. (Not pictured: the tumble-furs they leave behind wherever they go.)

My models: Amber (aka Prince Rex-a-lot, so nicknamed for his habit of snacking on my Barbies)... and Darcy (aka Dingdong or Eejit Cat, so known because she is EXTREMELY stupid... good thing she's cute, sometimes).


Yes, Darcy frequently looks this shell-shocked. (And always this scruffy.)


Here's a slightly cuter (although equally as scruffy) picture. (She's cuter in real life... we totally have the non-photogenic thing in common!)


Amber, in contrast, refused to even look up or let me interrupt his much-needed nap. 

Happy Wednesday, dearest listeners! Do you have any pets? Do they eat your things or just generally act in a stupid manner?

12 comments:

  1. Your cats are gorgeous! :)

    http://teathreesugars.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, your cats are so cute. I am a cat person, so this post warmed my heart!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're adorable!
    Haha, Eejit cat :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! and trust me, it's very appropriate ;P

      Delete
  4. AHH SO CUTE!! This makes me so mad that I'm allergic to cats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwww, that's too bad :( especially with the amount of fur they let fly...

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! They make my day brighter, and I promise to answer every single one :)